Being from a different cultural background than Xtianity, Tani and others are familiar with concepts for which there are no ready-made words in English. Some of these concepts are "klippoth", "preta", "akathartic" and "ophionic".
Neuroscience has recently come out with "new words" that come close to the meaning of "klippoth", "preta" and other such foreign words. Because this is Satanism, and we do engage in some occultic lingo, we are going to stick to the "Traditional" so-called occult words, but we will define them clearly and more importantly, we will define them correctly as they were meant by the adepts in the cultures that themselves coined them.
- Preface to "Dark Force" and "Klippoths" -- by Tani Jantsang
- Please read this very important preface to both the Dark Force and Klippoth articles.
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!
- Symbols of Satan 1: Baphomet - four articles in a bundle -- by Tani Jantsang, Metadromos , André T. Soly, et al.
- Big updated essay containing lots and lots of info about the Baphomet. Four articles in one.
- Akathartic and Ophionic States of Being - Alexithymia and Anosognosia -- by Satanic Comrades
- Lays down some of the basic definitions of what the klippoth is. Also the key concepts
of akathartic and ophionic states are introduced. Although "mystical sounding"
they have scientific counterparts. Sometimes new concepts are needed!
- Do All People Have Worth? -- by Tani Jantsang
- This article is related to Klippoth vs. Loner and further explores the different mindset
of the loner. This was originally written to provoke Marxists who were big on agriculture and peasants, but who vilified a whole group of people called capitalists
- Full blown Klippoths -- by Tani Jantsang
- Klippoths, or psychic vampires, come in various degrees and types. Some are almost
indisguishable from normal people while some are full blown varieties that are easy
- Klippoth versus Loners -- by Philip Marsh
- What happens when the klippoth meets the loner? The answer is not pleasant, and this
is a warning for Satanists to beware of psychic vampires like the klippoth. Strong parallels
to the psychic vampires mentioned in The Satanic Bible.
- Rationality and Braindamage -- by Hr. Vad
- An article about the possible reasons for the Xtian emphasis on rules and regulation.
How come Xtians have to ban everything, how come they have to have rules and commandments
in order to behave responsibly? Here's an answer based on some neurol
- Review of: Descartes' Error -- by Philip Marsh
- Introduces the exciting new neurological research by one of the top people in the
field, Antonio Damasio. Sheds a lot of light on the whole idea of the klippoth and that
peculiar Xtian mindset we all know so well.
- The Gage Matrix in the Written Word -- or how to recognize a Klippoth/Preta in writing. -- by Hr. Vad
- Here's an attempt at the impossible, but why not give it a go? Could you possible
identify klippothic persons based on what they write? Perhaps you can. Just like irrational
people commit logical fallacies all the time I've found the klippot
- The GORGON MEDUSA -- by Alicia Le Van
- Explains the myth, nature and meaning of Medusa. Info about Ophioneus.
- The Male Disease -- by Tani Jantsang
- Explores the condition of destructive males (a type) that tend to introduce strife
into anything they do. What's wrong with them? This essays gives the answer. These men
are not at ease with themselves and they bring this strife-ridden existence
- Three Types of Humans -- by Tani Jantsang
- Here's some ideas on how to categorize people. There's some interesting perspective
- Vampires -- by Tani Jantsang
- Here is a new and provocative interpretation of what vampires really are. No, not
the mythical being, but "vampiric types" just like Dr. LaVey's psychic vampires
in The Satanic Bible. Some vampire lovers might not like this one!
- What Damasio Says and Doesn't Say -- by Hr. Vad
- Some confusion has raged as to Damasio's relevance to the subject of klippoths and
Satanism in general. I try to clarify the reasons why this neurologist is indeed interesting
to us Satanists. The body is first, mind second.
- What exactly is a Black Hole? -- by Tani Jantsang
- Yet another aspect of the klippoth. Peter Gilmore wrote about intellectual black hole
in the Black Flame. This is about the same subject, but from the alien perspective of