A section that deals with all sorts of religious issues and philosophical questions. A varied journey into everything from the Avesta to Zen.
- Analysis of "Might is Right" author Arthur Desmond -- by Tani Jantsang
- While it isn't 100% known just who the author is, one guess is Arthur Desmond. Here
are some thoughts about this author.
- Analysis of "Might is Right" by London, and portions that Doc took -- by Tani Jantsang
- An analysis of the parts of MiR that Doc included in the Book of Satan.Complimentary
article as above.
- Another Look at Christianity - it might surprise readers. -- by Tani Jantsang
- This article must be read through "Dark Doctrine eyes". If you have any knee-jerk
reactions to Xtianity you must put them aside or else don't bother reading this article.
- Dalai gallery -- by Unknown
- Evolution, Christians, and Setians -- by Philip Marsh
- This is is must-read by any standards! Not only does the essay bring the reader a
lot of information on evolutionary theory, it also refutes the creationist claims of
Xtians and The Temple of Set.
- From the Avesta to Modern Christian Thinking -- Addendum -- by Tani Jantsang
- A time table of historic events related to the Avesta article.
- From the Avesta to Modern Christian Thinking: the same idea through time, the same people -- by Tani Jantsang
- Explores Xtian origins in Manichean doctrine and exposes the Dualism inherent in those religions. Plus something about different "races" or people.
- Hinduism and Dark Traditions -- by Tani Jantsang
- Very technical article explaining a number of "Hindu" words and comparing
them to modern physics. Don't worry if you don't understand this -- you'd have to know
a lot about these things to begin with.
- Refuting Missionaries -- by Hayyim ben Yehoshua
- This excellent article debunks, in very scholarly terms, the Xtian fantasies about Jesus.
KILLER article!!! Very scholarly.
- The Myth of a Judeo-Christian Tradition -- by Tani Jantsang, Unknown
- This is an excellent article that shows the fallacy of the term "Judeo-Xtian". At least a large,
important part of the Jewish religions has nothing to do with Xtianity.
- The Same Gods -- by Tani Jantsang
- Evil God, Good God - Dark God, Light God. It's all the same thing: the need for external
deities. And it's the same dualism all over again. Our Satanic, Dark tradition is different
- What is NETER? -- by Tani Jantsang
- Not personally my field of expertise, but I think it's an interesting article about
Aquino's ToS and the dubious Egyptian foundation it has. Tani suggests abuse of TeVelde's
book, which Aquino bases his theory on.