Below are articles that are about the Adamantine Dark or Esoteric Tradition. More details and information about all Left Hand Path Traditions are sold here.
Sat = Being.
Tan = Becoming.
Dark Tradition essays
- Unity of the Dark Tradition and the Roots of Satanic Reds Organization -- by Tani Jantsang
- A most important articles about The Satanic Reds and our Satanic Tradition. Must read.
- Another Look at Christianity - it might surprise readers. -- by Tani Jantsang
- This article must be read through "Dark Doctrine eyes". If you have any knee-jerk
reactions to Xtianity you must put them aside or else don't bother reading this article.
- Bapomet, SaTan and other Archetypes: The symbolic theology of the Church, Order, and Temple of Baphomet -- by S. H.
- Bon: The Pre-Buddhist Religion of Tibet -- by Tani Jantsang
- Crowley and the Dark Doctrines Agree on This: LAShTAL -- by Comrade August
- Dark Docrines in Ancient Jewish Though -- by Tani Jantsang
- Dark Doctrines in Islamic (Moslem) Philosophy -- by Tani Jantsang
- Dark Force in Nature, and Entropy - and an END to this argument! -- by Philip Marsh, Dr. Joe
- This is the definitive, scholarly answer to the critics that wouldn't have it any
other way. A scientific approach to the Dark Force in Nature.
- DIAMAT: Taking the Mystery Out of Dialectical Materialism -- by Satanic Comrades
- This is the official philosophy and analytical method of the Satanic Reds. The Dark Tradition itself is Dialectical and Materialistic.
- Hymn to Satan -- by Giosue Carducci
- This poem by the Mason Carducci shows Satanists had philosophical forerunners -- this is our tradition! It clearly shows there have been Satanists long time before the more modern proponents.
- Hymn to Satan (heavily annotated) -- by Tani Jantsang, Giosue Carducci
- The hymn to Satan, annotated.
- Left Hand Path and Right Hand Path: Defined -- by Tani Jantsang
- A clarification of some wild misconceptions amongst occultists.
- LHP and RHP - Further Notes on Western Ideas of These Paths -- by Kaiden Fox
- Light Forces (Plural) and the Dark Force (Singular) but not Dark Forces (Plural) -- by Philip Marsh
- Dr. LaVey said he saw Satan like a Dark Force, balancing, permeating and motivating
the universe. Guess what? Science has since defined concepts that reflect this intuitive
understanding of the Dark Force. This is a must-read.
- Lucifer: Demonic Champion of The People -- by Tani Jantsang
- Sanatana Dharma -- by Tani Jantsang
- Slavic Deities and Shaman-Pagan Traditions -- by Tani Jantsang
- Smoking Mirror - Tezcatlipoca - "Tezcat" -- by Satanic Comrades
- Solomon and his Temple -- by Comrade August
- Also about the 666 and it's meaning.
- Some Questions and Some Observatons About Magic -- by Steve Gary
- Sumeria, and the Turanian Peoples including Pelasgians -- by Tani Jantsang
- Symbols of Satan 1: Baphomet - four articles in a bundle -- by Tani Jantsang, Metadromos , André T. Soly, et al.
- Big updated essay containing lots and lots of info about the Baphomet. Four articles in one.
- Symbols of Satan 2: Collection of images -- by Tani Jantsang
- Traditional Pythagorean Pentagrams (shown with colors) and Baphomets.
- Tartaros - Pythagorean Satanism -- by Comrade August
- The City of Satan -- by Tani Jantsang
- The Crowleyan Method -- by S. H.
- The GORGON MEDUSA -- by Alicia Le Van
- Explains the myth, nature and meaning of Medusa. Info about Ophioneus.
- The Importance of Ritual in Satanism: Drama and Imagination -- by S. H.
- The Lost Libraries of the Americas -- by Niccolo Caldararo
- Thelema and the Dark Doctrines -- by S. H.
- Three Gates and The Tangram: Pythagorean Satanism -- by Tani Jantsang
- Again this is Pythagorean math on a high level.