General & Secular
This page is dedicated to "general" information relating to Satanism and the Left Hand Path.
You will also find some atheist (secular) resources on these pages.
If such general issues do not interest you, consider jumping directly to the Dark Doctrine section.
- A Critique of Wiccan and other Neo-Pagan Disclaimers about Satanism -- by Diane Vera
- Some Wicca disclaimers tend to put Satanists in a very bad light. This is an unnecessary thing
- Might is Right (extracts) -- by Unknown
- Dr. LaVey cribbed the materials for the "Book of Satan" (first chapter of The Satanic
Bible) from Ragnar Redbeard.
- Review of A Razor for a Goat -- by Diane Vera
- "A Razor for a Goat" debunks Margarat Murray's hypothesis about an alleged medieval
Pagan "wtich cult" (Wicca).
- Satanism and the History of Wicca -- by Diane Vera
- An overview of the subject.
- The Myth of a Judeo-Christian Tradition -- by Tani Jantsang, Unknown
- This is an excellent article that shows the fallacy of the term "Judeo-Xtian". At least a large,
important part of the Jewish religions has nothing to do with Xtianity.
- The Necronomicon FAQ -- by Colin Low
- Answers you Frequently Asked Questions.
- The Necronomicon from "Encyclopedia of Occultism and Parapsychology, 2nd Ed." -- by Unknown
- A dictionary definition.
- Who are the Real Satanists? -- by Hr. Vad
- A newbie intro to this subject. Not very deep, but if you're a Xtian or come from that
background you might enjoy this article more than the more Satanic approaches.
- Who are the Real Satanists? (A second opinion) -- by Hr. Vad
- A far more personal journey into this issue. Makes it clear that anything does NOT qualify
Atheism and Xtianity
- Bertrand Russell: a few of his stronger sentiments -- by Tani Jantsang, Unknown
- Bertrand Russell, the famous British philosopher, had some very well-argued anti-Xtian
viewpoints. Some of his stronger statements are brought to you here.
- Hitler's Pope -- book review -- by MC5
- Some previously secret documents from the Vatican has been released and is the basis for
John Cornwell's book, Hitler's Pope. The reviewer has a number of great perspectives on how nazism, fascism and Christianity mixes.
- Refuting Missionaries -- by Hayyim ben Yehoshua
- This excellent article debunks, in very scholarly terms, the Xtian fantasies about Jesus.
KILLER article!!! Very scholarly.
- What is the meaning of the number 666 in Revelations 13:18? -- by Hr. Vad
- This is the prevalent Xtian interpretation of the meaning of the number 666. The
sources used here are theological and Biblical.