Satanism Front Page
The Dark Tradition is a legitimate Left Hand Path religion. The SAT and TAN is one way to say Being and Becoming, Deity and Vajra, Darkness and Light. It is a legitimate path because it has been around for ages, and it is known and practised by many people in many cultures. They practise it as they do, and you might not notice it, if you don't know what to look for.
Understand that we never called ourselves "Satanists" to begin with, however the dominant culture here in the West have called our concept of the Darkness that. That perception is based on a dualistic understanding, but it is important to know that the Dark Doctrines are not dualistic, nor do they have anything in particular to do with Christianity. We understand the Darkness and the Light - a mountain has a light and a dark side, but it can't have just one of these sides, it must have both. In a sense we're Sat Tan-ists instead of Satanists, because we bear little resemblance to the more popularised, Western versions.
This site is affiliated with the Satanic Reds and the Prometheus Grotto.
- Short intro to Satanism and the Dark Doctrines -- by Hr. Vad
- Welcome to the site. Read this first.
- Introducing the Dark Doctrines -- by Hr. Vad
- Read this introduction if you need to get a feeling about what the Dark Doctrines are about.
- DIAMAT: Taking the Mystery Out of Dialectical Materialism -- by Satanic Comrades
- This is the official philosophy and analytical method of the Satanic Reds. The Dark Tradition itself is Dialectical and Materialistic.
- Left Hand Path and Right Hand Path: Defined -- by Tani Jantsang
- A clarification of some wild misconceptions amongst occultists.
- Mastering Satanism -- by et al.
- To all Comrades: You may feel free to read this any way you choose... :) This was actually written by a person long dead - and edited by Tani Jantsang. Originally, it was a goof on the org Tani wrote it for. However, some seem to think it's serious.
- Unity of the Dark Tradition and the Roots of Satanic Reds Organization -- by Tani Jantsang
- A most important articles about The Satanic Reds and our Satanic Tradition. Must read.
- About All Things in Nature -- by Tani Jantsang
- These paragraphs are various posts from alt.satanism to 20 or more people on the subject
"Dark Force." As such, this is not an "article" but a collection of facts about the Dark Force.
- Akathartic and Ophionic States of Being - Alexithymia and Anosognosia -- by Satanic Comrades
- Lays down some of the basic definitions of what the klippoth is. Also the key concepts
of akathartic and ophionic states are introduced. Although "mystical sounding"
they have scientific counterparts. Sometimes new concepts are needed!
- Carnal Reality and Social Darwinism. -- by Hr. Vad
- Some Satanists really amaze me with their utter lack of real knowledge about
evolutionary matters. Read this if you want the inside track on Hobbesian society and how "the tough guys" fit in.
- Dark Force in Nature, and Entropy - and an END to this argument! -- by Philip Marsh, Dr. Joe
- This is the definitive, scholarly answer to the critics that wouldn't have it any
other way. A scientific approach to the Dark Force in Nature.
- Light Forces (Plural) and the Dark Force (Singular) but not Dark Forces (Plural) -- by Philip Marsh
- Dr. LaVey said he saw Satan like a Dark Force, balancing, permeating and motivating
the universe. Guess what? Science has since defined concepts that reflect this intuitive
understanding of the Dark Force. This is a must-read.
- The Darkness was One -- by Tani Jantsang
- A poem about the coming into being of the Universe and the role that The Dark Force plays in
- Tree of Destruction - A synthetic analysis of human societal problems since the agrarian age. -- by Tani Jantsang
- An explanation and elaboration on the Kali Yuga period, and an investigation into
the roots of why humanity threatens to annihilate itself.
- Which KIND of Satanists? Ophite? Pan Cult? Pythagoreans? Traditional? Generational? -- by Tani Jantsang
- This is about our Tradition, about Satanism and the many shapes and sizes it takes.